Monday, December 21, 2009

Infomercial Update - 12-21-09



As some of you may know..about 2 years ago I was invited to LA to film my testimonial for the Six Week Body Makeover....well..I finally made it on TV!!! The latest (and may I add one of the best) infomercials has hit the airways and part of my testimonial in included..Even though I say I have kept the weight off for 'almost 2 years' in the infomercial...it is 4 years now!!

Updated Known Infomercial Airings For Week of December 21 - December 26, 2009: (all times are Eastern Time)
December 21 - 6:30 am - Comedy Channel
December 23 - 7 am - Comedy Channel
December 24 - 7 am - TruTV
December 25 - 3:30 am - Fit TV
December 26 - 7 am - The Learning Channel


All of these links go to my other blog...

Here is the link to my pictures from LA: LA Story

And also my makeover pictures from there: Makeover

My Original Weight Loss Story

No comments:

Post a Comment