Monday, March 15, 2010

Cookbook Update to the update!!

I decided to do my cookbook of healthy recipes after all....I have been working on getting all the recipes entered (about 100!) and now am in the process of editing. My goal is to get it to the publisher by the end of February so they will be available before Mother's Day!!
It's not going to be really fancy, but I am going to include some B/A pictures of me and some other helpful information for a healthy lifestyle! Most of the recipes on my blog are in the cookbook, plus some that aren't on the blog. I am also providing sugar free alternates for those who don't want the extra calories in the natural sweeteners that I use now.
My cookbook will be called 'Berger Bites For Healthy Appetites'. (Thanks to my best friend for the title).

***UPDATE***
Had a delay in finalizing all my cookbook things, so it won't be out before Mother's Day, but it will be available this summer...more details on how to get one will be posted when the schedule is finalized!! Over 100 of my favorite healthy recipes...and some healthy lifestyle tips thrown in too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment